drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

This is my first tasting of this Matcha from Den’s although I received the order well over a week ago. So many teas to taste…

The color of the prepared Matcha is a beautiful shade of bright green. Makes me wish I could paint with it!

Ahhh… Matcha! Thick and sweet and absolutely delightful. The flavor is smooth with no astringency, but I do taste a slight bitterness to it… but a good bitterness! It tastes very rich.

As yummy as this Matcha is, I do think I prefer DoMatcha. Perhaps I’m a bit spoiled? But, this is certainly good and worthy of my beautiful chawan. (Wanna see? http://www.flickr.com/photos/eccentricpastiche/4503534853/ )

Cofftea

I could never let a matcha sit for one day after getting it w/o trying much less over a week!

LiberTEAS

LOL! I also ordered some of the ginger matcha from Art of Tea, and I haven’t opened that package yet. I think I got it two weeks ago? I love Matcha… but, I being one who doesn’t like gismos or gadgets when it comes to tea preparation only make myself Matcha maybe once a week. Sometimes more… sometimes less.

Cofftea

Ginger matcha is next on my flavored list to get after the strawberry is gone… unless that’s pushed back by another WONDERFUL 52teas blend. I love ginger. I have matcha daily- almost always in my chawan but occasionally in a yogurt- sometimes both ways on those days.

LiberTEAS

I haven’t tried it in yogurt… but something I definitely will have to try… next time I’m at whole foods I’ll make a point to pick up some yogurt. Sounds yummy!!!

Stephanie

Yogurt + Matcha = Yummy Idea. I have some vanilla Cream-Top Brown Cow yogurt in the fridge—I’m going to try it with matcha right now!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Lovely chawan! I just love pottery teaware. Brown Cow yogurt is yum too!

Comments

Cofftea

Stephanie

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Lovely chawan! I just love pottery teaware. Brown Cow yogurt is yum too!

I am obsessed with tea!