My order from NecessiTeas finally came! This is the first tea I’m trying from NecessiTeas, and I’m glad it’s a good one.

As a fan of bread pudding, I find the aroma of this tea to be irresistible. So yummy.

I can taste the rum – Nice! The rum really accentuates the raisin flavor of this blend, which is a good thing as I find that very often with raisin flavored blends, the raisin flavor can be somewhat indistinguishable. The custard and cream flavor adds a sweet smoothness to the tea. YUM!

A very pleasant tasting tea. I like that the flavors are strong. This yum factor almost makes up for the long wait I had for the order… if the other teas I’ve ordered are as good, I’ll be willing to place another order in the future.

LiberTEAS

I suspect that this blend would be amazing “latte” style, so the next time I make this tea I will froth up some milk and see how well it fairs.

teabird

Ohh, that sounds delicious!

AmazonV

pssst what else did you get?

Jenn-cha

I’ll have to try this one on my next order. I should be getting my first order tomorrow or monday. I ordered it two weeks ago, wrote on wednesday to inquire what the status of my order was and the owner wrote back to say it was shipped and apologized for the delay…she had just had a baby! So that’s what caused the long wait :)

LiberTEAS

AmazonV: I also got the root beer rooibos, pineapple upside down cake, and coco la ven.

AmazonV

My two tins of root beer float arrived today, i can’t wait to see your notes on the others, i’m a little afraid of some of the flavors sounding great and tasting weak or not like they sound

LiberTEAS

This particular tea has a very strong flavor. And, the leaves are good for two infusions with the second one just a bit softer than the first – but still quite lovely.

__Morgana__

Hmm, I’m expecting a load o’ samples from them as well. Ordered on March 26. Should I worry?

LiberTEAS

I ordered my samples (that I received in this afternoon’s post) on March 21. So, I should think that yours are on their way…

Jenn-cha

I ordered mine on the 26th as well, Morgana, and she said they had been shipped so we should be getting them soon :)

Doulton

I put in and paid for an order on March 15 and received it on April 9th, after sending a prodding email.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Now I’m craving bread pudding! Tealogs have been making me want to eat certain things lately. I’m still wanting BBQ from that tealog. lol

Comments

LiberTEAS

teabird

Ohh, that sounds delicious!

AmazonV

pssst what else did you get?

__Morgana__