Another sampling from Doulton! (Thank you Doulton!)

At first wiff – the aroma of the dry leaf is remarkable. Jasmine. (sigh) How I love Jasmine. Fragrance wise, this may be – perhaps – even more beautiful than jasmine pearls. That is very difficult for me to say, for my love affair with the pearls is a very passionate one, indeed. The aroma of the brewed tea is quite a bit softer.

Lovely! The green tea is very fresh and pleasantly vegetative – not a strong vegetative presence, but enough grassy flavor so that it melds nicely with the floral essence of the jasmine. This is perhaps why I prefer jasmine greens to other jasmine teas, because the fresh, grassy essence pairs so well with the jasmine.

I cannot say that I prefer this to pearls. But, I can say that this is probably the best jasmine green tea that is not pearls that I’ve tasted… certainly worthy of an order from me! I only wonder what I shall do with the caravan……

JacquelineM

I haven’t developed a liking for the smoky side either, and I traded my Caravan for a Thomas Sampson :) I bet if you order and once you get it, you put the Caravan on “Discussions” you’ll get some trading interest :) I LOVE the Jasmine Green and the Earl Grey :) and did notice quite a few steepsterites saying they are going to be devistated once their tin of Caravan is finished…

Doulton

I love Caravan and Jackee Muntz best of all the A and D teas. I didn’t get a chance to try the New Year’s tea—or the tiger tea—whatever it was.

On the other hand, I am torn about falling in love with limited edition teas. Does one want to set oneself up for heart-break? Or are these limited editions some sort of Zen test for developing our lack of attachment?

~lauren.

Oh, so glad you got to taste the A&D DFT Jasmine Green tea. I just fell in love with the scent of the dry tea leaves, as well as the first infusion aroma and taste! Isn’t this one amazing?

LiberTEAS

lauren: Yes I was very impressed with this jasmine… VERY impressed.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Did you cave and get Series 3 from Selects today?

Yes, I did. LOL

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Yay! We should get a flood of Series 3 tealogs as everyone’s orders arrive at around the same time.

Comments

JacquelineM

Doulton

~lauren.

LiberTEAS

lauren: Yes I was very impressed with this jasmine… VERY impressed.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Did you cave and get Series 3 from Selects today?

Yes, I did. LOL

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA