drank Green Walnut by Tea Guys

I have had this tea in my cupboard for a while but this is the first time I’ve tasted it.

The aroma of this tea is yummy – nutty, but also strongly fruity with the addition of coconut and pineapple added to the blend. It’s kind of like a nutty twist on a pina colada.

This is a delicious flavored green tea, and I like that I can taste the green tea amid the strong flavors of fruit and nut. The green tea has a nice, buttery taste. Fresh and smooth. The nutty flavor is toasty and sweet, and the fruit flavors are not as strong as the nutty flavor – which is good. I haven’t decided though whether I taste more walnut or almond…

LiberTEAS

My second infusion of these leaves is also quite tasty – I decided to add just an itty bitty, teensy tiny pinch of salt to the tea, and added a nice dimension to the flavor. Not salty by any means, but it did enhance the nutty qualities nicely.

Lori

Hmmm..clever idea w/the salt…This tea sounds very intriguing…

Ricky

Haha, green …. walnut. For some reason that just sounds funny. I think I’ve been playing too much Plants versus Zombies.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Lori

Hmmm..clever idea w/the salt…This tea sounds very intriguing…

Ricky