drank Ginger Matcha by Art of Tea

Matcha – oh how I love thee!

This ginger Matcha from Art of Tea is delightful. The ginger flavor is quite subtle until you get to about mid-bowl, and then the flavor develops. Every once in a while, you’ll get one of the itty bitty ginger pieces and I love biting into them to release their peppery goodness! YUMMY!

Smooth, sweet, a little spicy. Pleasantly vegetative. I really like how the ginger contrasts with the matcha’s grassy flavor.

175 °F / 79 °C
Cofftea

I love making my own ginger matcha so this one is gonna be a winner:)

Comments

Cofftea

I love making my own ginger matcha so this one is gonna be a winner:)

I am obsessed with tea!