I ordered this one a while back, but I hadn’t tried it yet… so I thought it was about time!

I have a tremendous fondness for white tea. And this one is very good. I have read of many a displeasure on Steepster when it comes to white pear teas, but this one has a very pleasing pear flavor, and it is nicely accented with cinnamon and cloves.

Very good tea. I don’t know how this would fair as an iced tea – the flavors might be a bit too delicate for iced tea. But it does make a pleasing hot tea for later in the evening.

Erin

It actually tastes like pear?

LiberTEAS

Yes, it actually tastes like pear with cinnamon and cloves… like maybe a baked pear with spices.

As someone who has flavored/blended teas for quite some time, I can say that pear is a difficult flavor to achieve because if you think about it, the flavor of the fruit itself is rather subdued. But I think that 52 Teas did a really good job with this one.

Erin

i totally agree! i’ve tried several teas that are supposed to taste like pears, but i keep striking out. i’ll definitely try this, though!

LiberTEAS

Erin: If you’d like, I can send you a sampling of it. :) Just PM me with your address.

Comments

Erin

It actually tastes like pear?

I am obsessed with tea!