drank Masterpiece Chai by Liber Teas

I knew that I would be staying up this morning – although a nap would be nice – so I decided to start the day with a tea that would get me going. I usually like to make this one a latte – complete with steamed, frothed milk (yes Cofftea, I do have a frother, I just don’t like to get it out and use it all the time) – but milk just didn’t sound good to me this morning. So I drank it sans steamed milk, but with a nice dollop of honey!

Mmmm… I love how honey enhances the flavors of chai. It really gives a nice definition to the spices of chai. I know that sugar can do this to (and when I’ve run out of honey, I’ve used sugar) as can agave nectar, but, there is just something so perfect about honey and chai.

Cofftea

Haha! Mmm… chai… if you ever decide to open your business again you should make lots of killer chais, I’d be your friend for life:) I have a frother too, but I’ve never used it cuz I’m such an amazing klutz. I’m sure my chai mistos would be much better if I did though.

Cofftea

I don’t like honey, but I’ve always wanted to try ROT’s chai honey- have you tried that yet?

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooooO…100!? Excellent! I’m intrigued!

LiberTEAS

Cofftea: I haven’t tried the chai honey. When it comes to honey, it’s probably the ONE item in the entire supermarket that I wouldn’t go looking for something unusual. For me, I just look for raw honey, local if at all possible.

Chai is a great love of mine as well.

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss: Well, it is my own blend. LOL! So therefore I created it to my specifications. :) So, yeah, maybe I am a little biased. Now you know why the Guru won’t let me review my own teas on the tea review blog! haha!

I would review it!!! :P

LiberTEAS

Did I send you some of this when I sent you the Teapigs Licorice and Peppermint? I thought I did… if not, I certainly intended to.

LiberTEAS

Cofftea: I just visited the ROT website…and that chai honey does look yummy… I bet it’s absolutely awesome on toast. I think it might be a little overkill in chai, but, what a great breakfast – toast with chai honey! YUM!

JacquelineM

I agree about the honey and chai! I never had it that way until Golden Moon recommended honey with their Kashmiri Chai, and now I’m HOOKED! Now I’m craving it for tonight :) :) :)

Cofftea

LiberTEAS, if you’re afraid of over kill the vanilla bean looks yummy too- both have actual tea in them. The blackberry sage jam looks yummy too!

JacquelineM, I don’t think I could put it in a chai that was green based… even in part like GM’s Kashmiri… but then again I don’t even really care for milk in my green chais. But you should totally give into that craving:)

Comments

Cofftea

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooooO…100!? Excellent! I’m intrigued!

LiberTEAS

Chai is a great love of mine as well.

I would review it!!! :P