I’ve had a few different Earl Grey teas lately, and they’ve all been quite good. This is definitely one of my favorites. I don’t know if I like Lupicia’s Earl Grey better… one of these days I’ll have to do a side by side on the two and see which one I prefer. But, even if Lupicia’s is first, this one would probably be second. Although… I’ve not tried A&D’s Earl Grey yet (Maybe I’ll try the sampling that Doulton sent me later today), so… that could change after tasting that one.

Wow… I feel like I’m rambling!

OK… what makes this Earl Grey so great? Well, it’s the blend of tea, for one thing. Not just a Ceylon, but, an excellent blend of Ceylons as well as a delightful Assam that provides a very pleasing malty touch. Bold and brisk, yet, smooth. A very well rounded blend.

The bergamot flavoring is strong but not perfume-ish. It’s been flavored perfectly.

YUM!

LENA

Not sure why, but when I see the name of that tea, it makes me think of someone sinister. Like Lord Voldemort tea. I’m glad you liked it though.

LiberTEAS

LOL – I hate to admit this, but if someone made a Lord Voldemort tea, I’d probably buy it – so long as it’s not snake flavored or something.

gmathis

Voldemort tea … wouldn’t that be smoke, mold, and bug flavored? :o)

eww…….

AmazonV

it’s all your fault my cupboard is going to fall on me ;) i caved and bought some (ok so it isn’t hard to convince me to buy tea…) steven smith teas, including this one

LiberTEAS

AmazonV: Trust me, you won’t be sorry. I’ve tried three of his teas thus far (this one, Bungalow and Mao Feng Shui. The Mao Feng Shui is amazing and one of my favorite green teas. This is definitely one of my favorite Earl Grey teas.

Comments

LENA

gmathis

Voldemort tea … wouldn’t that be smoke, mold, and bug flavored? :o)

eww…….