Oolong! It’s been a couple of days since I’ve enjoyed Oolong – I’m overdue!

So to make up for it, I chose one of my favorites. This Oolong is amazing. Buttery, rich, floral. Almost jasmine-esque but not quite… maybe like a cross between jasmine and orchid, and maybe even honeysuckle. So… amazing.

And… already gone. I need to steep again!

Norbu = LOVE

LiberTEAS

Yes… Norbu has the very best Oolongs… I think when I die, I want someone to stuff my coffin with Ali Shan Oolong. LOL

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh yes! I’m with ya there!!!!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Norbu = LOVE

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss

Oh yes! I’m with ya there!!!!

I am obsessed with tea!