drank Vienna Green by Teany

Now that I’ve steeped the last from my Oolong, I thought I’d have some Vienna Green.

On a slightly unrelated note, I wish that teany included photos of their tea on their website. It would make life so much easier for this tea reviewer!

This tea is yummy. Chocolate is well pronounced in the cup, but I can also taste the green tea – pleasant, fresh, and only very slightly vegetative. A toasted sweetness from the nuts. I can also taste a slight buttery flavor to the overall blend – a very rich, creamy taste. Very decadent. YUMMY!

This is a tea that absolutely requires a low temperature for steeping. Too high a heat will give this tea a really blah taste…

TeaEqualsBliss

i sooooooo want to try anything from teany….jealous…lol…

LiberTEAS

I also increased my rating for this tea. The last time I steeped this tea and rated it, I think I had my water too hot, because it did have that blah taste I mention in the note. Now… it’s just delightful!

LiberTEAS

I am sending you a sampling of this one, I think and also the green chai. I am really low on the golden nepal otherwise I’d send you some of that too.

yay…thanks…u r too good to me…hugs

silvermage2000

Nice review this seems so interesting hope to try this eventually.