drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

Yep… matcha. I thought I had had enough of gadgets for the day as I am using a teapot, mary pop-in and tea cozy as opposed to my standard smart brewing device… but apparently not, since … I found myself walking to my tea cupboard and removing my chasen and chawan. I don’t know why I did it. I didn’t even think about it, it was like… “habit.”

Anyway… here I sit with a bowl of Matcha Miyabi in front of me. Pleasant, sweet, and that ever so slight touch of bitterness that I find so appealing. Lovely. So lovely, in fact, that just for fun, I have decided to give it another point or two…

165 °F / 73 °C
Cofftea

Me thinks I’ll try this one next when I make my matcha rotation back to Den’s. I’m 2:2 w/ their matchas so far… but then again I’ve never found a less than perfect matcha.

LiberTEAS

If your budget will allow you to, I highly recommend trying DoMatcha. If you happen to live near a Whole Foods, you may be able to find some of their products in their tea aisle… and save yourself the $10 shipping charge… DoMatcha is a little bit higher in cost, but, it is really worth it if you love Matcha!

Cofftea

It doesn’t and I’m not lol. I haven’t getten to the point yet where I can really tell between brands (definitely not to the point where I prefer one of the other) so I’m good w/ cheap for right now… but believe me- I will eventually try every matcha I can get my hands (and wallet) on :)

__Morgana__

Sounds like you’re becoming a gadget convert!

Comments

Cofftea

LiberTEAS

__Morgana__

Sounds like you’re becoming a gadget convert!

I am obsessed with tea!