This is a tea that I received in a swap.

The dry leaf smells delicious. VERY fruity. I can smell the mango and peach much stronger than the watermelon. The brewed liquor takes on a different smell, kind of like Ceylon tea and fruit. (imagine that!)

This is a tea that absolutely needs sweetening to arouse the flavors in the cup. Without the sweetening, it tasted rather dull.

This tea doesn’t really taste much like watermelon or mango… I can taste some of the peach… and maybe a little bit of mango… but very little watermelon.

That’s not to say that it’s a bad tasting tea, it’s alright… it has a pleasant fruity taste, but, it is just not what I had expected or hoped for.