Another tasting from the sample sent to me from Doulton… thank you so much!

As I sit here, waiting for the cup to cool to a drinkable temperature, I am smelling it. I love the aroma – the raisin scent smells so delicious… sort of reminds me of warm oatmeal… and it’s making me hungry!

The strongest flavor when I first sip is that of the raisin. The chocolate develops as I continue to sip the tea. I think that if I were to change anything, it would be the chocolate flavor of this… but I am a chocoholic, what can I say? Other than that, this is really a nice, rich, decadent blend.

I also really like the black tea base that 52 teas uses. It has a nice richness to it, but, it never seems to overpower the flavors that are part of the blend.

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! Guess what song just started playing on the radio!!!? SERIOUSLY…Heard it thru the Grapevine!!! Altho it’s the original version…still reminds me of the California Raisins! :)

LiberTEAS