drank Mandarin Matcha by 52teas

Matcha! I was going through some of my stash and decided to have some of this – I hid it from myself for a while so that I wouldn’t be tempted to drink it!

So good! Better, in fact, than I remember it being, so I will up my original score just a bit. Creamy smooth and sweet. The sweet, juicy flavor of the mandarin cuts through some of the “matcha bitterness” I normally do not mind the matcha bitterness, and in fact, have an appreciation for it, but, it is also nice when a matcha comes along that is different.

I am still waiting for chocolate matcha, Frank. :)

165 °F / 73 °C
LENA

Oooh, I agree. Chocolate Matcha sounds wonderful!!! I bet it would look kind of funky though.

LiberTEAS

Lena: yeah, it probably WOULD look pretty weird. But, I bet the taste would more than make up for the weird looking liquid.

LENA

“Mmmm…this swamp water tastes delicious!”

Comments

LENA

LiberTEAS

LENA

“Mmmm…this swamp water tastes delicious!”

I am obsessed with tea!