drank Almond Oolong by Adagio Teas

Time for Oolong!

Formosa Oolong is where I got my “start” with Oolong, and so it will always hold a dear place in my heart, even though I’ve since discovered green Oolongs and I quite enjoy them. There is still something so delightful about a beautiful Formosa.

The natural peach-like flavor of the Oolong tea is a nice match to the sweet, nutty notes of the almond essence. It is a really tasty tea without additions, but, I think just a small dollop of honey accents it just enough to encourage some of the sweeter almond flavors to develop in the cup.

While this is certainly not the best Oolong I’ve ever tasted, it is good, and I’m really glad I had the opportunity to taste it.