There are very few teas (that I haven’t flavored/blended myself) that have earned a spot on my “permanent” tea shelf. This tea – which isn’t a tea at all – has earned that coveted spot. I love this tea… and I’ve been hoarding it until I knew for sure that I’d be able to get more. Fortunately, more is forthcoming!

Yummy. Chocolate. Yummy. Banana. Yummy!!!

And I’m not that big on bananas, nor am I big on rooibos. But this blend – as Randy Jackson might say – worked it out! Dawg!

Awesome. Absolutely my favorite blend from 52 Teas.

Boiling 8 min or more
LiberTEAS

Oh… I forgot to add – I made it “latte” style tonight, with steamed, frothed milk, and I didn’t think it was possible for this tea to be any better (well, possibly 2 points better) but, the latte makes this a lot like a chocolate banana milkshake! (which I love!)

AmazonV

wait, your getting more? it is going to be a reblend or perm. collection?

Meghann M

Love the Randy Jackson reference, DAWG! I have to get some of this when it’s back in stock. Such great reviews from some great reviewers, including you!

SoccerMom

Ditto Meghann.

LiberTEAS

Frank, err… um… let it slip under err… um… interrogation… err… no… no… not interrogation, nothing coercive or anything like that, no! But… yeah, he has a few of them left after the Samplers Festival. But their mine, you understand? Mine, all mine! Muahahahahaha!

AmazonV

i drool at you, DROOL i tell you (and you better find that threat so icky you lose taste for the tea and hence send it away ;-) ok well it was worth a try yes?)

Comments

LiberTEAS

AmazonV

wait, your getting more? it is going to be a reblend or perm. collection?

Meghann M