I feel like slowly… but surely… my taste buds are returning to normal. I’m not 100% yet otherwise, and I don’t even think that my tastebuds are quite at 100% yet either… but they’re getting there.

On to the tea! Nice and bold flavor. The Assam’s malty flavor really seems to be standing out today, which brings to mind Numi’s Aged Earl Grey but much, much better. The bergamot doesn’t seem quite as strong today, but I am sure that is because my taste buds are not quite as strong as they usually are.

Even with the impairment, this tea is still so good!

LENA

I’m glad that you are feeling better. Enjoy that Lord Voldermort tea!

LiberTEAS

I found the second infusion to be even more delightful… the bergamot comes through nicely. The tea is not as brisk as it was with the first cup, this one is very smooth but still very rich tasting. Very very nice!

__Morgana__

The Earl got promoted?

Comments

LENA

I’m glad that you are feeling better. Enjoy that Lord Voldermort tea!

LiberTEAS