drank Vinegar Black by The Tea Farm

Just a quick note – enjoying this at the moment, along with my favorite movie: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

As I’ve written before, it’s important to “rinse” or “awaken” these leaves. I pour enough boiling water over the leaves to cover them, let it sit for about 10 – 15 seconds, strain, and then steep them as usual for 2 1/2 minutes.

This tea is quite robust, with a smoky note which thankfully translates much stronger in the aroma than in the flavor. I like the tangy vinegar note to this tea, that sort of rests upon the palate much the same way as eating something vinegar-y might.

I am obsessed with tea!