drank Mandarin Matcha by 52teas

My 3rd 52Teas tea today! I was actually CRAVING some matcha today, I didn’t want to break out my ceremonial matcha, so I opted for this lovely tea.

I think I am enjoying this a little more each time I prepare it… and I think that the next time I prepare it, I might mix it with a little bit of the ginger matcha from Art of Tea – can’t really go wrong with mandarin and ginger! Sounds awesome to me.

The flavor is smooth and delicious and sweet, just as I expected it to be. I love the orange flavor with the bittersweet matcha, a very nice pairing! And it coats the throat quite nicely… which is a bonus when one is feeling sickly!

150 °F / 65 °C