I’ve been enjoying this tea as I prepare dinner for the family. Tonight, I chose to serve it latte – with a splash of warmed, frothed milk. YUM!

As most of you probably are aware, I’m not a big fan of Lapsang Souchong, nor am I big on yerba mate, but in this blend, they work together perfectly. There is just enough smoky flavor and earthy quality to this tea and it comes together so nicely with the spices. The spices, in contrast, do not have a typical chai BITE to them, but together, this works to become a very palatable beverage.

The touch of vanilla brings out the caramel-y tones so nicely… The more I drink this tea the more I am liking it!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA