I need some caffeine – black tea style! This is not what I consider to be the stoutest tea out there, but it is black… and it is yummy! So this is what I grabbed from my stash.

As I’ve done before with this tea, I’ve added just the tiniest pinch of salt to it to enhance the cashew flavor. If I hadn’t done this – this time – I don’t know that I would have detected it. (Again, not the tea’s fault, but my taste buds) With it though, I can taste the sweet, nutty flavor of the cashews as well as the smooth creamy flavor of the white chocolate.

The tea is pleasantly brisk and provides a nice base for the flavors here, although I think that the white chocolate cashew flavor might be quite interesting with a green tea base as well. Overall, a very nice offering from 52Teas. Deliciously different for a morning tea.

Alannah

Oooh, very interesting to add salt! I love that you thought of that.

malomorgen

never thought of putting salt in my tea. should try it sometimes maybe…

TeaEqualsBliss

For some reason this one has been eyeballing me, too!!!! OH! The temptation!!!!

Comments

Alannah

Oooh, very interesting to add salt! I love that you thought of that.

malomorgen

never thought of putting salt in my tea. should try it sometimes maybe…

TeaEqualsBliss

For some reason this one has been eyeballing me, too!!!! OH! The temptation!!!!

I am obsessed with tea!