drank Golden Grapefruit by Tea Guys

Enjoying some of this tea this afternoon. The grapefruit has a pleasantly tart edge to it.

With my taste buds impaired, I can really taste the black tea in this blend, much more so than I usually do, and this has somewhat interfered with the “juicy” flavor of the grapefruit that I remember from this tea. It now tastes more earthy and less fruity… more like tea with just a slight citrus-like note.

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooO!!!!!!! :)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

OoooooO!!!!!!! :)