drank Mandarin Matcha by 52teas

What a nice after lunch treat.

I’ve reviewed this one before… and the flavor is still quite the same: sweet with just a touch of bitter. One difference today than in past tastings is that I notice more mandarin bits in my chawan. I don’t know if there have always been this many and I’m only now noticing them, or if somehow I managed to scoop out more this time than previously. But I don’t think that this presence of more bits of pulp make this tea more or less fruity… it just makes it look a bit different.

So, Frank… what is your next Matcha flavor going to be?

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve also heard wonderful things about this one from MANY!!!!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve also heard wonderful things about this one from MANY!!!!

I am obsessed with tea!