drank moTEAjo by Tavalon Tea

Yesterday, I brewed what I had left of this sampling and chilled it for iced tea. I added a little agave nectar to sweeten it up a little and I also added some “True Lime” (crystalized lime juice). These additions, and perhaps the chilling, really brought this tea to life.

It still doesn’t taste like a mojito, and I suspect that it is the lack of rum flavoring (thanks to Cofftea for pointing that out). However, it is still rather tasty now that I can taste a little lime and the peppermint is a bit softer because of the cooler temperature. I can even taste the green tea now.

So, I am going to bump my rating up by just a couple of points, because while this isn’t the best HOT tea I’ve ever tasted, it does provide a nice base for a tasty iced tea.