drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

The more I drink Matcha Miyabi from Den’s the more I fall in love with it.

Creamy and smooth, sweet and delicious. Pleasantly vegetative with very little bitterness.

It’s worth the extra gadgetry. And… anyone who has gotten to know me at all via these little online interactions must know how difficult it is for me to say such a thing.

LiberTEAS

One problem with drinking Matcha (except for the gadgetry) is this: there seems to be a hole in my chawan, because the Matcha disappears too fast……

Cofftea

Mine has a hole too!

Comments

LiberTEAS

Cofftea