drank Sencha Fuka-midori by Den's Tea

This is another sample from the novice sampler that I bought some time ago…

The leaves resemble the Gyokuro leaves from SpecialTeas… they are very slender, deep forest green, and smaller than most Sencha leaves I’ve seen. At just 1 minute’s worth of steep time, the liquor is a beautiful celedon in color. And the flavor is just as lovely!

The flavor is very vegetative, sweet and absolutely delicious. It has a very pleasant mouthfeel that is a bit thicker than most green teas that I’ve encountered.

I will say this about Den’s – they KNOW Sencha!

I am obsessed with tea!