drank Sencha Fuka-midori by Den's Tea

Enjoying a second infusion of this tea now. The flavor is a bit less sweet this time around with just a tad bit more bitter to the cup – but this is not an unpleasant bitterness, but more of a savory kind of bitterness to offer a nice balance of flavors to the palate.

I can also taste a bit more of the roasted nutty flavor to this cup, of which there were only vague hints of in the first infusion.

Still a very enchanting cup of Sencha tea.

I am obsessed with tea!