drank Chocolate Ecstasy Matcha by Domo

Enjoying a cup of this tonight. Rather than mix it up in my Chawan, I decided to put it in a regular mug and use my hand-held frother to blend it instead of my chasen… This produces a better latte drink because it is much frothier… much more like a latte.

The biggest problem with these latte mixes from Domo is that they are so yummy that they disappear before I even finish writing my tasting note.

Veri-Tea

Wow… that sounds interesting and yummy!!

TeaEqualsBliss

I was just on Domo’s website today! Neat stuff…there’s contact email keeps bouncing back tho…wanted to tell them I enjoyed their site!

LENA

Mmm…I’ve added this to my shopping list. Sounds wonderful!

LiberTEAS

@TeaEqualsBliss – I haven’t communicated with them, but I can tell you that I was surprised at how quick their shipping was! Usually I have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks to get things from Canada, but I seriously think I got this within a week’s time – I’d have to check the order confirmations to know for sure – but I was surprised when FedEx (or was it UPS?) knocked on the door with this package!

LiberTEAS

@Veri-Tea & Lena – I really like this. When I first add milk to it, it smells a little bit like Ovaltine (or at least what I remember ovaltine smelling like, it’s been years and years since I’ve actually had ovaltine – not since I was a kid!) but, it doesn’t taste like ovaltine. If I were to change one thing about this, it would be that I would rather the chocolate that they use be more of a dark chocolate than what seems to be a somewhat light, milky chocolate. Of course, that could be from the fact that milk is used to make this latte. Either way, it’s still quite yummy!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d LOVE to try this one day…

Comments

Veri-Tea

Wow… that sounds interesting and yummy!!

LENA

Mmm…I’ve added this to my shopping list. Sounds wonderful!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’d LOVE to try this one day…

I am obsessed with tea!