As my last steeped cuppa for the evening, I chose one of my favorites! I ordered a sufficient supply of these recently so I don’t feel the need to hoard them anymore – plus Lori was kind enough to send me some as well – THANKS Lori!

Delicious chocolate and banana – not much more to say than that! This rooibos blend reminds me of Disneyland, when I lived in California, I used to visit Disneyland pretty regularly, and each time I’d visit, I’d indulge in a frozen chocolate covered banana on Main Street!

YUMMY!

Boiling 8 min or more
malomorgen

love choc nana combos in general. idk with rooibos but sounds interesting…

LiberTEAS

Actually, UNLESS I overdo it with sweetener (I add just a little bit to this to enhance the flavors, but, not enough to render it too sweet), the rooibos flavor is not strong with this, which is one of the reasons why I like it so well. I’m not a big fan of rooibos. That’s one of the big reasons why it surprises me that I love this blend so much, because it IS a rooibos blend.

52teas

We actually toyed with doing this one as a black tea or a honeybush even, but we came to decide that the rooibos really set the right tone for this blend (which is something of a rarity for me—I too am more fond of blending with honeybush and bases other than rooibos). So glad you are enjoying it.

TeaEqualsBliss

Did you get my other PM about your package?!

LiberTEAS

@TeaEqualsBliss, yes I did… I’ve just been away from the computer for a few hours so I’m catching up a bit.

@Frank, you did exceptionally well with this blend… not to say that your other blends aren’t very good as well, I don’t think I’ve encountered one yet that I haven’t enjoyed. But THIS one is the best.

Comments

malomorgen

love choc nana combos in general. idk with rooibos but sounds interesting…

52teas

TeaEqualsBliss

Did you get my other PM about your package?!

I am obsessed with tea!