drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Around this time of night, I’m always looking for an interesting tea that is not a tea – that is – a tisane. This one kept calling to me tonight. The last time I tried this one, my taste buds were just starting to get out of whack, so I consider this my first “true taste” of this tea.

I love the look of this tea (as well as all the teas from 52Teas!) Big (huge!) coconut shavings, and chunks of pineapple… and it smells as good as it looks. I can smell the rum in this one.

Yum! it is so deliciously tropical. The pineapple, the coconut… the rum flavor is so nice too. The flavors are very well balanced.

As yummy as this is hot, I do think I’m going to reserve my remainder of this tea for iced tea brewing… it is just so much better when it’s cold!

I’m increasing my rating of this one a bit, because it deserves it! It really is good.

Boiling 8 min or more
Cinoi

I keep forgetting that I bought this tea, I really should crack it open…

Stephanie

I’m glad this is in the permanent collection! I need to order this one soon because I need another honeybush flavor—I’m actually almost out of Pineapple Upside Down Cake!

Comments

Cinoi

I keep forgetting that I bought this tea, I really should crack it open…

Stephanie