drank Orange Ginger by Samovar

This is a sample that I purchased from Samovar a while back… and just now getting around to trying it.

This is one of the better tisanes I’ve ever had. Generally, I prefer tea to tisane, although, there is a place in my life for tisanes – especially later in the evening (and since it is 12:30 in the am, I think that qualifies!) when I’m starting to think about heading to bed.

The flavor is very fresh and vibrant, yet the tea is very soothing. It is a very nice tea to have at the end of a long day. I suspect that this would be very refreshing as an iced tea too. Now that I’ve had a chance to really try this, I wish I would have gone ahead and bought the 2 ounce tin, rather than just the sample package… this is one that I would like to enjoy again, and also share with friends.

Perhaps I will have to remember that when I get around to placing another order with Samovar!

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve tried very little from this company, actually, and have always heard great things about their quality of tea/tisanes. Always interested in companies that are new or new to me, ya know!? :P

LiberTEAS

Unfortunately, when I placed my order with them, it was all samples. I wish I had bought a larger size of this particular tea especially, because it’s one of the best tisanes I’ve had, and really, the difference in price between the sampler and the 2 ounce tin is just 3 bucks. :(

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

LiberTEAS