drank Bungalow by Steven Smith Teamaker

This is a bit of a backlog because I was away from the computer this afternoon whilst I was enjoying this tea.

This is definitely one of my favorite Darjeeling teas (I love Darjeeling, so, I have several “favorites”) It has a very nice fruit quality to it. I could taste apples and grapes. It was a little less woodsy this time than I remember it from previous tastings, and a bit less musky. But, still extraordinarily delicious.

Since I didn’t rate it numerically last time I logged, I shall do so now, since I can taste again!

I am obsessed with tea!