drank Matcha Miyabi by Den's Tea

I bought a new chawan last week on etsy (purchased from this studio: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KoideStudio) and I just got the PO Box to pick it up today – and so to commemorate its new home I decided to make some Matcha… now that I think about it I probably should have christened it with some DoMatcha, but, that’s ok.

I’m using the last of this – I still have a little of this tea left, but will be sending what I have left to a friend.

Beautiful, lightly frothy (my matcha seems to fall between koicha and usucha), sweet, just barely there bitter, and just YUM!

Now that I have finished off this, I guess I should finish off my DoMatcha… Matcha is not something that should be kept forever, I suppose (which is bad news for hoarders like me).

LiberTEAS

And it’s gone already… maybe I want a second bowl of Matcha today. It was so yummy……