drank Rooibos Chai by Custom

This is a blend that I sort of threw together into my teapot this evening… red rooibos together with my special recipe of masala spice. I wasn’t really in the mood for my caffeinated version of chai… I feel like I am in need of a good night’s sleep so I want to do whatever I can to help facilitate that.

This is good. Rooibos has never been my favorite, but, I like rooibos with masala spice, because it offers a pleasant offset to the traditional rooibos funky taste that I’m not particularly fond of.

Boiling 8 min or more