drank ButterBeer by Custom-Adagio Teas

Decided to go with this tea this morning… I’m drinking it as a latte – heavy on the froth!

This tea actually benefits from the milk addition, I think. The black tea base is such a strong presence, the milk seems to soften that a bit, but it doesn’t mute the caramel-y, creamy flavors in the cup.

A pleasant way to start the day.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cool I have been wanting to try this tea.

LiberTEAS

Rachel: If you’d like, I have plenty (since it’s a signature blend, I had to purchase a minimum of 4 ounces) – so just PM me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a sampling of it.

-Jessica-

A Harry Potter tea?! hehe awesome! I can’t wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out…er-um, anyways, back to tea! This sounds delish, is this still being sold?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh thanks so much LiberTEAS I truly appreciate it. :-)

LiberTEAS

Jessica: Yes, I think it is still being sold (it’s a signature blend from Adagio)… if you’d like me to, I’d be happy to send you a sampling also! Please just PM me with your addy.

LiberTEAS

Yes, I’m a Harry Potter fan also (I’ve read all the books several times) and I am so looking forward to these last two movies.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cool I have been wanting to try this tea.

-Jessica-

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh thanks so much LiberTEAS I truly appreciate it. :-)

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA