drank ButterBeer by Custom-Adagio Teas

Decided to go with this tea this morning… I’m drinking it as a latte – heavy on the froth!

This tea actually benefits from the milk addition, I think. The black tea base is such a strong presence, the milk seems to soften that a bit, but it doesn’t mute the caramel-y, creamy flavors in the cup.

A pleasant way to start the day.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cool I have been wanting to try this tea.

LiberTEAS

Rachel: If you’d like, I have plenty (since it’s a signature blend, I had to purchase a minimum of 4 ounces) – so just PM me with your mailing address and I’ll send you a sampling of it.

-Jessica-

A Harry Potter tea?! hehe awesome! I can’t wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out…er-um, anyways, back to tea! This sounds delish, is this still being sold?

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh thanks so much LiberTEAS I truly appreciate it. :-)

LiberTEAS

Jessica: Yes, I think it is still being sold (it’s a signature blend from Adagio)… if you’d like me to, I’d be happy to send you a sampling also! Please just PM me with your addy.

LiberTEAS

Yes, I’m a Harry Potter fan also (I’ve read all the books several times) and I am so looking forward to these last two movies.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Cool I have been wanting to try this tea.

-Jessica-

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Oh thanks so much LiberTEAS I truly appreciate it. :-)

I am obsessed with tea!