drank Green Walnut by Tea Guys

Enjoying a cup of this tea right now – it went really nicely with my multi-grain toast with Nutella. (A local bakery here makes the most incredible bread! YUM)

Nice, sweet, nutty. The pineapple of this blend is more of a background note, I can taste it but it seems to be there mostly to create depth rather than to focus on pineapple flavor. Not surprisingly by the name of the tea – the nuts are the real stars of this cup.

Light, fresh, and yummy! The more I taste this tea, the more I like it.

malomorgen
  • drools a bit at the mention of nutella *
JonTea

I HAD NUTELLA THIS MORNING TOO :)

Miss Sweet

Ooh what an interesting sounding blend! Also, yum nutella haha

Comments

malomorgen
  • drools a bit at the mention of nutella *
JonTea

I HAD NUTELLA THIS MORNING TOO :)

Miss Sweet