I received this order a while back, but haven’t tried it until today…

This has a very nice flavor. The black currant is flavorful with a pleasant tart edge to it that isn’t too tart (I wouldn’t like it if it was)… it’s just enough to perk up the taste buds a bit. The white tea is sweet and delicate tasting, but, not so delicate that the black currant overwhelms it. There is a very good balance of flavor in this cup.

That being said, I don’t know that I am as fond of this tea as the rest of Steepster-ville seems to be! I like it, it’s tasty – and I know it’s going to be a very refreshing iced tea when ever it gets warm in the Pacific NorthWET.

As far as the three white teas that were released the week of February 22 – I’ve tasted two of them (this and Ramona’s Spiced Pear) and I prefer the spiced pear. I guess the next time I place the order, I will have to try the tropical explosion… yeah… like I need more tea. ha!

TeaEqualsBliss

I really like this one! :P YUM!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

I really like this one! :P YUM!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA