While at Townshend’s the other day, I purchased several different teas from them, this is one that I purchased. It’s one that I’ve been meaning to try from them for a while, but, one that my local Whole Foods does not carry, so I had to wait until I could make my way to their tea shop.

This has a very pleasant vegetative flavor to it, not so much grassy, just vegetal. Very smooth and a very nice sweetness to it (it does NOT need sweetener – it would completely overwhelm an otherwise delightful tea!).

It will be good for at least one more infusion (if not more) because the leaves have not completely unfurled with the first.

TeaEqualsBliss