drank Red Baron Chai by t Leaf T

Trying a sample of this courtesy of TeaEqualsBliss! Thank you!

The dry leaf smells great.

As far as rooibos chai blends go, this one is pretty good. It is much better with frothed milk and a little honey than without – I found that without the additions, I could taste too much of the rooibos (that icky “artificial” sweetener flavor again). But with the milk and honey, the masala spices really come to life.
Boiling 8 min or more
malomorgen

i love the name of this one. idk why it just sounds great…

Comments

malomorgen

i love the name of this one. idk why it just sounds great…

I am obsessed with tea!