drank Banana Peach Green by 52teas

I ordered this tea at the same time I ordered the Lemon Drop Cooler because Frank suggested it (since I do love the chocolate banana tea so much). This tea is awesome!

It really does taste like a smoothie in tea form. And as good as it is as a hot tea, it’s even better iced!

I think I’m going to go over to 52 Teas now so that I can buy the last package of this before someone gets any wise ideas.

Meghann M

Glad to hear it’s awesome as I ordered a tin of it during the Memorial Day Sale! Looking forward to this one so much:). Might have to beat you to that last pouch ;) J/k.

Ha! I already got it. LOL

It is REALLY good. Much better than I thought it would be. I am finding that is true with most of Frank’s teas though. :)

LiberTEAS

The second infusion is also very good!

Suzi

Awesome :D

Comments

Meghann M

Ha! I already got it. LOL

LiberTEAS

The second infusion is also very good!

Suzi

Awesome :D

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA