My Order arrived today! I was shocked at how quickly it arrived… I hadn’t expected to receive this until sometime next week, because I figured his orders from Memorial Day were probably CRAZY

But then, Frank is always surprising me – and this Chocolate Cheesecake Chai is surprisingly GOOD!

I was about to get the frother out and go latte with this, but I tried it first, and found that I really like it the way it is! It has a nice, creamy flavor going on with the cheesecake essence. The chocolate adds some sweetness to it – yummy, rich chocolate! Together with the cheesecake, this chai becomes seriously indulgent.

But it IS a chai. The peppery kick from the ginger stands out most to me. The spices really give this a delightful depth of flavor. YUM!

Cofftea

Ohmygosh I want mine NOW. lol. My luck it’ll come next Fri- the same day I leave for an extended weekend in Seattle. :(

TeaEqualsBliss

I would LOVE to try this someday!!!!

Cofftea

TEB- there’s 1 regular 2oz pouch left. But it isn’t listed under the “in stock” listings.

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss – I’ve already put some in your box. :)

Woot!!! Thx…u spoil me!

__Morgana__

Crap, I tried to order it. Went into my shopping cart just fine, and apparently someone nabbed it before I could check out. Cry!

Cinoi

Morgana, same thing happened to me :( – Maybe we can constantly request a reblend and Frank will set it up :)

Lisbet

I’m kinda jealous because the vanilla cheesecake chai just tastes like chai to me! Boo!

Comments

Cofftea

TeaEqualsBliss

I would LOVE to try this someday!!!!

LiberTEAS

TeaEqualsBliss – I’ve already put some in your box. :)

Woot!!! Thx…u spoil me!