I love starting my day with an Earl Grey tea!

This is a very robust black tea base. The bergamot is not overpowering… like the description suggests, there is a pleasant orange finish to it. I like!

Cofftea

You drink a lil bit of everything each day!:)

I try. :)

LiberTEAS

All I drink is tea (other than water). Occasionally, I will drink something else if I happen to be out to eat and I’m not particularly fond of the tea offerings. But, tea is my primary source of liquid refreshment. :)

Cofftea

Yep me too. A cup of coffee on some days and it’s tea the rest of the day.- but even that can count since I often steep my Mayan Chocolate Chai in it like I did today:) An occasional glass of white wine (I only buy it when it’s on sale).

Comments

Cofftea

You drink a lil bit of everything each day!:)

I try. :)

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA