This tasting note comes courtesy of Jillian – thank you so much for sharing Thomas with me!

A very nice Assam. I didn’t follow the steeping suggestions by A&D – it’s been my experience with Assam that any longer than 2 1/2 minutes and I get bitterness. But contrary to the suggestions – I don’t feel that this tea is “pale and gutless” – just very pleasant! Brisk and malty. And no bitterness! Definitely one of the better Assam teas I’ve encountered.

LiberTEAS

The second infusion is very flavorful too. The flavor (or I really should say the bold strength) is toned down a bit, allowing for a bit more complexity in the cup. I can taste some delicate fruit-like qualities. This is a very GOOD Assam… I wish that this one was still available!

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am obsessed with tea!