drank Figue Fraîche by Dammann Freres

Thank you Doulton – I am so grateful to be able to taste this Dammann Frères tea!

This tea smells amazing. This is THE ULTIMATE fig tea! The best fig tea that I’ve tasted thus far (I haven’t tried a lot … but this one is awesome!)

The black tea base is smooth and unassuming. There is a baked character to the tea that works well with the fig flavor, which is rich and sweet and delicious.

YUM! I love this tea!

TeaEqualsBliss

WOW! This sounds neat!

Ysaurella

Hi LiberTEAS would you still say today this tea is the best fig tea you ever had ?
I have a choice to do between all the Dammann teas I’d like to get and you may help me if 2 years after your review you answer yes to my question.

LiberTEAS

I haven’t had this tea in a couple of years, (Unfortunately, Dammann teas aren’t as readily available here in the states), but I’ve had a couple of fig teas since this time, and I do think that this one is still the best fig tea that I’ve tried.

Ysaurella

thank you LiberTEAS, so for sure I’ll buy it tomorrow as I am going at their main shop.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

WOW! This sounds neat!