drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

It is always a pleasure to start the day with this tea in my favorite mug. It is so good. (so good in fact, I’m increasing my rating for it a little bit)

The roasted cocoa flavor is so delightful.

Suzi

I am seriously like the last person to try this tea! I was looking over the reviews and it seems like everyone’s had it!

__Morgana__

I haven’t really, either, Suzi. I have tasted it but not with my mind on it enough to write up a note.

gmathis

Never fear, Suzi..you’ll probably beat me to it, though I am intrigued; don’t believe I’ve read a review of this yet that wasn’t positively positive.

Suzi

gmathis – “positively positive” is going to be my phrase of the day. Love it!

Comments

Suzi

__Morgana__

gmathis

Suzi

gmathis – “positively positive” is going to be my phrase of the day. Love it!

I am obsessed with tea!

I am a co-founder of the SororiTEA Sisters:

I no longer write for the SororiTea Sisters but I am still the admin for the blog.

The reason I’m no longer writing for SororiTea Sisters is because I am now the Mad Tea Artist for 52Teas:

I’ll still be posting occasional reviews on teas here on Steepster, mostly backlogged reviews because I’m way behind on getting reviews posted. That’s why I’m keeping two accounts active at the current time – so that I can get those backlogged reviews posted.

I also am intrigued by flavored teas with an unusual or unique flavor combination, which is why I was very excited to be the Mad Tea Artist of 52Teas!

Vancouver, WA