drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

It is always a pleasure to start the day with this tea in my favorite mug. It is so good. (so good in fact, I’m increasing my rating for it a little bit)

The roasted cocoa flavor is so delightful.

Suzi

I am seriously like the last person to try this tea! I was looking over the reviews and it seems like everyone’s had it!

__Morgana__

I haven’t really, either, Suzi. I have tasted it but not with my mind on it enough to write up a note.

gmathis

Never fear, Suzi..you’ll probably beat me to it, though I am intrigued; don’t believe I’ve read a review of this yet that wasn’t positively positive.

Suzi

gmathis – “positively positive” is going to be my phrase of the day. Love it!

Comments

Suzi

__Morgana__

gmathis

Suzi

gmathis – “positively positive” is going to be my phrase of the day. Love it!

I am obsessed with tea!