drank Sakura Sencha by Den's Tea

Enjoying the last I have of this tea. It will be missed, but, having it gone gives me something to look forward to next spring when Den’s releases their 2011 batch. In the meantime, I’ve plenty of tea to keep me occupied!

This is my favorite cherry flavored Sencha because the Sencha takes the leading role. This doesn’t taste like cherry flavoring with tea, it tastes like tea flavored with cherry. I love the buttery flavor of the Sencha and how well it marries with the cherry – which is a lighter, tarter cherry (more like a cherry you might use to make cherry pie, rather than a sweet cherry like bing or rainier).

Lovely!