drank Mandarin Matcha by 52teas

I’m enjoying a Matcha smoothie at the moment – Kefir, frozen peaches, banana and Mandarin Matcha. This time, I am using coconut milk kefir, which adds a very interesting dimension to the flavor – it has a bit more tropical flair that I’m really liking.

Yum!

It appears that I only have enough of this Matcha left for one more serving… perhaps I will finish that off with a chawan of Matcha in a bit.

Cofftea

Oh yes! I suggest drinking it from a chawan:)

52teas

You know, we put some of this back behind the counter in a jar for serving to our in-shop customers, and they never really wanted this one much. I’m thinking I might have enough left in the jar for ONE more 2oz. pouch…

Cofftea

What’s up your sleeve matcha wise Frank?

52teas

Currently out of matcha. Going to order some more with my next tea order (should be soon). Will see what we can come up with then.

Cofftea

Zoomdweebies should sell unflavored matcha too- I’d love to taste your base:)

52teas

The Zoomdweebie’s site is about to be completely revamped. We’re moving completely away from ecommerce. We’re only going to carry 52teas and ManTeas blends, and maybe a third brand in the future. But everybody has essentially the same base teas. There are very few true importers in the US, I think we have worked with all of them. The new Zoomdweebie’s site is coming along: http://zoomdweebies.52teas.com Almost ready to transfer to zoomdweebies.com

Cofftea

Actually there are quite a few teas Zoomdweebies carries that I’ve never heard of- but then again maybe I’m not looking in the right place lol.

52teas

If there are some you are interested in, I’m open to suggestions. I’m trying to figure out how to clearance them out.

AmazonV

clearance sale a la the tin sale?….preferably in 3 months when i have money again though,

Meghann M

What about a Watermelon matcha? Watermelon white tea? I’m really craving watermelon now!

LiberTEAS

Watermelon matcha would be really good… or a cantaloupe (muskmelon) matcha would be really good also. mmmmmmm… But… don’t make it next week… or even the week after that. Give me a while to catch up on my tea purchases here!

Cofftea

LiberTEAS, both water and muskmelon matchas would be wonderful! I’ve already requested a cucumber muskmelon matcha.

Comments

Cofftea

Oh yes! I suggest drinking it from a chawan:)

Cofftea

What’s up your sleeve matcha wise Frank?

Cofftea

Zoomdweebies should sell unflavored matcha too- I’d love to taste your base:)

AmazonV