I love Earl Grey in the morning – it really invigorates! The aroma, the flavor – it really gets me going!

I really like this blend a lot. The lavender is nice. Smooth and very delicious.

By the way – we (the SororiTEA Sisters) will be giving away a tin of this next week! Details coming soon!

AmazonV

i have to ask, sorry if it comes out rude: every blogger (tea and not) seems to get this tea to give away from GM – I wonder why this one? is it their best know? most liked? cheapest?

LiberTEAS

It didn’t come out rude :)

I don’t know why that is, but coming from the perspective of a tea vendor, I would think that it’s probably because Earl Grey is a classic flavor that just about any tea lover can identify and most tea lovers will appreciate? I really don’t know their motives, so I’m just speculating … and I’m just very happy that they’re offering to sponsor a giveaway on our blog! :)

AmazonV

it is very nice of them :) i am glad i got the sampler because they have so many yummy teas, I wonder if it’s for SEO reasons…hmmm

and you like it so it must be a pretty good pick anyway!

Comments

AmazonV

LiberTEAS

It didn’t come out rude :)

AmazonV

and you like it so it must be a pretty good pick anyway!

I am obsessed with tea!