This is my first time trying this tea. I ordered this sample a while back but I’ve so much tea that I had forgotten about it (as well as a couple of others from Old Wilmington!)

The aroma is blueberry with a soft yet pleasant jasmine note.

The flavor is blueberry with a delicate vegetative backdrop, and jasmine flavor lingering throughout the sip. It is delicious – although the flavor is softer than I would like. It is almost like the flavoring of a white tea on a green tea, if that makes sense. Perhaps that could be remedied with a slightly longer brew time… I need to play with this one again to see if I can get the flavors to reveal themselves better.