drank Orange Dulce by Mighty Leaf Tea

I have limited use of my left hand today (I’m left handed) and so I find it difficult to do something as simple as measuring out loose leaf tea. Bagged tea to the rescue.

I am sure I’ve said it before, but this is my favorite Mighty Leaf blend. That being said, I’ve not tried much of their teas, so I’m making that statement on limited knowledge of their teas.

Oh no, hand ok?

LiberTEAS

it will be. I fractured it.

Yikes. Feel better!

Comments

__Morgana__

Oh no, hand ok?

LiberTEAS

it will be. I fractured it.

Yikes. Feel better!